How To Change Address In Voter Id Card Online at Home

How To Change Address In Voter Id Card Online at Home

How To Change Address In Voter Id Card Online at home
How To Change Address In Voter Id Card Online

Preparations for the Lok Sabha election 2019 are on full swing. All political parties are preparing at their own level. In such a situation, the EC is also doing most of the services online considering the convenience of the people. Many of you will be like this, whose voter identity card (voter card) will have an address incorrect or need to change the address. So let us tell you how to change the online address in the voter card sitting at home today.

By the way, you will know that form 6 is filled in to change the address in the voter card and for the first time the name is added. So you have to fill in Form 6 even online. First of all go to this web address through the browser located in your phone.

After this, a form will open in front of you who will ask for details like state, name, gender, date of birth, house number. In this you will get two choices 1. The first time voters or other meeting will be found due to the transfer from the area. Of which you can choose one of the options according to your comfort.

After filling up important information, you will have to submit proofs, documents and photo proofs for proof of age. For this, you can upload a scan copy of these papers, but keep in mind that the size of the scan copy should not be more than 2 MB. You can give Aadhar card for birth certificate.

Apart from this you will have to pay electricity bill or gas connection bill for the current address. Now after filling the entire form you will get a reference ID which you will note and keep it. With this help you will be able to track your application.

After submitting the application it will be verified by electoral officers and after verification of verification is correct, your vote card will be sent to your new address. Apart from online, you can also make necessary changes to the voter card by contacting your constituency officer.